Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Misters Part II



Part Duex is late. But in response to being dilatory, Double Post Tuesday


Mr. I Wonder


Mr. I Wonder is very common for women who are truly single. Meaning, their not dealing with a man in any way at the current time. I think Mr. I Wonder is one of the most dangerous of all the MISTERS! Because of the situation and the circumstances, Ms. Single, Ms. Lonely, Ms. Need Companionship becomes open to a relationship that she never would have been open to if she even had a casual friend in her life. So if our mind isn’t in the right place, and our hearts are lonely, we begin to wonder about the brother across the way who’s been flirting with us. He may be the guy that works at the bank who always gives us an extra smile and asks you to hit him up. There had always been something kind of suspicious about these guys, like maybe on Tuesday he had on a wedding band, but when you talked to him Friday he talked about how he single and was out at the club... Something isn’t right, like he’s shady behind the scenes.


I’ll draw from my own personal example, because I know that no one wants to admit to this. There was a young man who was crazy, crazy, crazy about me. I became totally single. No Mr. Right Now, No Commitment, Nothing. Heck I wasn’t even kicking it with B.O.B at that time…(umm if you don’t know what a B.O.B is, I can’t fill you in here…lol). Other people would see the little things he would do for me and comment. “You know he’s a nice guy and he really seems to like you, you’re single, give him a chance.” So I allowed him to become my friend by listening to my loneliness instead of my mind and spirit, and listening to other people, who didn’t necessarily have my best intentions at heart. He was crazy, crazy, crazy about me…Now I know why…The brother is literally CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY! I still have issues with getting him out of my life. My spirit called me to stay away from him, but I made him Mr. I Wonder. I wonder if he’d be a good boyfriend to me, he sure is nice. I wonder why I don’t feel completely comfortable around him, but that’s just me being silly right?


Listen…A man is a natural hunter. No lie, God made them that way. In response, God gave women better instincts. The hunter will hunt you down, but if a woman doesn’t want to be caught. She doesn’t have to be. It’s when we throw common sense and our instincts to the side that bad things happen to us. Something really bad could have happened to me if I would have entered a relationship with this man. My instincts told me, but my attention deficiency ignored it.


Btw, mine turned out to be crazy, but yours could be married, a con artist, or have a criminal past that he isn’t disclosing. Don’t just think, nall I don’t know crazy men, but you may be prey some other way.


Mr. Right Now


AKA Mr. Convenient! We’ve all had a Mr. Right Now, and in some cases it’s not necessarily a bad thing, if the situation is understood and mutual to begin with. The saying “you can’t turn a hoe into a housewife”, applies here. Because usually Mr. Right Now isn’t some upstanding man that you can see yourself having children with and spending the rest of your days with. He is usually a whorish man that you can’t turn into a husband. PLEASE DON’T TRY IT! Just because you are dealing with this brother, doesn’t mean that you are supposed to be or should be committed to this man! Don’t get too involved. Because unlike most of the other Misters, there is a relationship there so the possibility of hurt and pain exists, if you do not guard your heart and deal with the transaction for what it is. Not just sexual, it doesn’t have to be at all. It can be someone to take you to dinner and the movies, or do little things around the house with and for you. If it is sexual…..Then that’s even more protecting of yourself that you need to do (in every way)!


As I stated, I don’t actually see this as a terrible thing as long as you know to keep everything in its place. BUT….THIS IS A BIGGGGGG BUTTTT! The Average White Band said it best “The Sooner You Give The Sooner You Get to Have a Love of Your Own”. So don’t let Mr. Right Now stay around tooo long. With him there, you may not get the love of your own that you truly desire!

1 comment: