Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hmm does the world need to know he's crappy?

So I haven’t blogged in a while…Sue me! Lol. I still have a lot of family drama going on with my father’s illness. You never know the true character of a person until there is a catastrophic illness/hospitalization. If your parents, grandparents, etc, are still alive, make sure that there are parameters in place BEFORE an illness. Trust me; the vultures will take advantage of your lack of planning!

In any event, I wanted to discuss a website that I saw on twitter today. Had to share it for whatever value you feel it carries. The website is www.crappydads.com . Women can sign up to place pics of their ex’s, as well as stories of their love affairs gone wrong-all while outing the father of their children for not paying their child support.

I ADMIRE any man, black, white, whatever, who pays their child support or takes care of their children.
Mostly I admire the new women of the men who admonish their men to take care of the child they had in a prior relationship. When my mother married my father, he came with the baggage of ten children from two prior relationships, and after the mother of the first set of children kicked them out, and the mother of the second set passed away, my mother was faced with the task of taking in all of her husband’s children.

In any event, these men deserve to be OUTED. In some way. But is the internet the best way to do it? One day the child (children) involved will see the negative comments their mother made about their father. I can’t imagine that will help their self-esteem. Even though it doesn’t help a child to have wants and needs while its father is out in the street living the life. I just feel that a crappy dad takes things a little too far.

However, before I say yes to another date….I will run him through the sex offender registry and through www.crappydads.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment